Simmons’ Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR)
program provides an EPA 3rd party certified Quantitative SIR analysis report that identifies the minimal detectable leak rate and measured leak rates in accordance with guidelines published by the EPA and the National Work Group on Leak Detection Evaluations (NWGLDE). Simmons brings to you twenty years of SIR experience and a customer base of several hundred satisfied clients that represent ten’s of thousands of tanks worldwide. Our customers include many household names in the convenience store industry and fuel marketing suppliers.
Features & Benefits
• Ability to analyze your data on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Monthly Inventory Control reports.
• Requires no capital investment.
• Seamless data transfer from any BackOffice system directly into Simmons host computer.
• Fax/mail your daily inventory log directly to Simmons and we do the data entry for you.
• Secured web based data entry, for in-house control.
• SIRmation, call Simmons (toll-free number, optional) on a daily basis and input your readings via your touch-tone telephone.
• Delivery discrepancies reported.
• One-time gain or loss reporting.
• Meter calibration issues.
• Tank chart issues identified.
• Alert Investigation Procedure (AIP) forms to complete when tank issues arise and a knowledgeable support staff to support your efforts.
• Monthly SIR reports can be emailed, faxed or mailed to your contact.
• Allows SIR management from any computer with internet access.
Consider Simmons as your insurance policy. We will provide you with early detection to catch leaks quickly, as well as providing you with valuable information to more efficiently control your fuel inventory and financial assets. This all takes place while providing you with the least expensive form of leak detection available in today’s market place.
Combining our SIR program with the latest in Fuel Tank Solutions (FTS), we will provide your company with an optimized solution that will greatly benefit any size company.